Volvo Soil and Asphalt Compactors
Soil Compactors at Glance
- Powerful, efficient Bharat Stage III liquid cooled engine delivering 77Kw.
- Infinitely variable frequency – suits all kinds of materials to be compacted
- Heavy duty, limit slip deferential axle for increased tractive efforts
- High centrifugal force and dynamic linear load for increased productivity.
- All round visibility for easy edge compaction and safety.
- Heavy duty sun roof for operator safety – meeting Volvo core value of “Safety”
- Ergonomically located control consoles for operator comfort and ease of operation.
Asphalt Compactors at Glance
- Powerful, efficient Bharat Stage III liquid cooled engine delivering 56KW meeting emission standards.
- Heavy duty sun roof for operator safety meeting Volvo core values on “safety”.
- Isolated operator platform with shock mounts to reduce the effect of vibrations have on the operator.
- Automatic start and stop of vibration at set minimum speed to prevent distortion of mat.
- Separate water pump with variable flow control provided for each drum and a large water tank to ensure smooth wetting of complete drum width.
- Higher dynamic linear load to achieve densities with minimum passes.
- Multilayer thickness capability with dual amplitude and dual frequency – amplitude settings for both state highway and national highway jobs.